$368.00 per grave
$194.00 perpetual care
$562.00 total price
$500.00 per grave
$341.00 perpetual care
$841.00 total price
A surcharge of $200.00 per grave will be added if heating equipment must be used.
No charge for residents or non-residents.
no disinterments on weekends or holidays
$1300.00 full opening
$2000.00 full opening
no reinterments on weekends or holidays
$788.00 full opening
$1365.00 full opening
Cemetery Lot Transfer Fee
Resident to Resident: $25.00 per transfer
Resident to Non-resident: $25.00 PLUS burial difference between cost of resident/non-resident grave.
1. On old lots with no perpetual care, perpetual care fees must be paid before opening a grave.
2. Grave opening fee must be paid at the time of service.
3. Outer burial container (concrete vault) is required.
4. No cremation burials from November 14th through April 14th unless conditions permit as determined by sexton.
5. Cremains burials on top of existing full burials is allowed at a cost of the cremation burial fee plus an additional $200.00. The $200 fee will be waived for burial on top of a spouse.
6. No burials to begin later than 2:30 p.m.
7. Cremation burials on Saturday must be scheduled to be completed by noon.